Welcome to Black Angus Lane Ranchette in Belle Fourche, SD
Your new ranchette has everything you could want. The possibilities are limited only by your imagination. This is a perfect place to raise a family, run a business, or retire. You can have a number of livestock or none at all. Your new neighbors are all really nice people, but you never have to see them if you don’t want to. You are three minutes away from the country club and only five minutes to the grocery store. You could easily get a job in town or sit by the creek and write your songs or a novel. Your small pond serves as a stopping point on occasion for migratory creatures. The place already has nine disc golf targets equipped with night-lighting for after dark play and you still have space to add more targets. Perfect place to work from home. This is a great place to raise your kids or for the grandkids to spend the summer!
Approximately 13 acres with about 350 feet of creek frontage, with a small pond in a peaceful neighborhood in view of the stunning black hills. An additional 2 1/2 acres adjoining may be available.
- 2475 sqft home 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath with a walk out basement.
- 4 out buildings.
- Two bedroom 1 bath 450 sqft cabin which can be used for in-laws, ranch hand, office or income.
- Detached 30′ x 30′ man cave which has:
- a 15′ wet bar, tile floor
- wood burning stove
- 3/4 bath
- a 30′ x 50′ shop
- Separate pull through toy box sized 45′ x 72′.
- 26′ x 160′ barn outfitted with 168 solar panels.
- Solar power covers most of the place’s needs including passive heating systems in main house, man cave and shop.
- Closed circuit security system.
- Beautiful fenced corrals with potential of 4 horse stalls.
- 9 hole (target) disc golf course with night lighting.
Area attractions nearby:
- 1 hour from Mt Rushmore
- 1 hour from Crazy Horse
- 1 hour from Devil’s tower
- 1/2 hour from Sturgis
- 1/2 hour from Deadwood
- 1/2 hour from Spearfish Canyon
- 5 minutes from town
- 2 minutes from local golf course and country club
Over 200 days of sunshine annually. More flora and fauna than you can name.
No state income tax.